CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thanks Becky!


Of course there are always things in life that you start to depend on and take advantage of.

Business is the same way.

My lab is amazing. I love them and would never dream of using anyone else.

I have come to depend on them and how wonderful they are.

I have made a wonderful friend through the lab as well.

Becky is not only a hard worker when pushing work through for me, but she's also a sweet, caring person. I even called her to talk about the studio before we made an offer. Just to make sure I had all my ducks in the a row.

Friday, to my surprise, Buds n Blossoms brought a delivery of flowers. They were from Becky. Just a little something to brighten my day.

They did. I love yellow flowers. I love Becky.

-a

0 comments: