CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Peter Parker




So, Rick gets home from his business trip and I pointed out to him our little carnivorous 8-legged friend. He couldn't believe how big it was, but does not offer to kill it. (I think that deep down, he's a little scared too).


My dad touched it (to my horror) to prove it wouldn't hurt anything (insane!) and it crawled to the other side of it's enormous web. I actually like that better because now I don't feel like it's eyeing me quite so bad.


My friend Sarah Diel mentioned that we should name the furry beast. I passed that along to the kids and they named him Peter Parker (for those of you that don't know, that's spiderman's real name).


Here they are with Peter.


Peter gives me the creeps.


-a
and then here's another picture of my kids being crazy. Heidi is being the mommy and RJ is the baby and they are laughing so hard. RJ's hat cracks me up.

0 comments: