CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

THANK YOU!

Tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. central standard time I will be at the bank taking posession of my new building. MY NEW BUILDING!

I will then spend all weekend "putty"ing 5,000 holes in the walls, where the movie rackings were. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will also have the first coat of paint on the freshly putty'd and sanded walls.

Words can not express how incredibly excited I am.....

The reception desk is on a freight truck in route to Newton.
The reception/waiting area furniture is already here.
The ceiling tracking is in it's boxes ready to be hung for the muslins.
10 new muslins are either already here or on their way.
(How can you open a new studio without some fresh new backdrops?)
Our sign is ordered and in the works.
I've already been planning which prints are going to be covering the walls.
New sample waiting area albums are being put together.
Sample wedding albums are in the works.
New full color brochures are being planned (to be debuted in January).

We've been busy!

Today we had our walk through and I believe we have our floorplan figured out. I am pleased to say that not only will I have a networking room, office, bathroom, waiting area, and RJ and Heidi will also have a room, but I will also have twice the amount of shooting room that I currently have.

So, THANK YOU! Thank you everyone who is a current client or who has used our services in the past. I only have you to thank. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that this crazy idea that I had 3 years ago would grow so much and so rapidly that I would be buying a real studio. Not a "studio" in my house, but a REAL studio. A storefront. A set of keys. Keys to a building that is all mine......thanks to you.

:)
-a

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Congratulations Amber. You deserve this.

Jess said...

We are really happy for you!! Congrats on your new place:) We can't wait to see it!