CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Little Helpers









Rick is away on a business trip so my goal is to have as much done in the new studio as I can for him when he gets back, without falling behind in my normal editing routine.

After my shoots this evening, the kids and I headed up to fill the five billion holes that were left when the movie racking was taken down. grrrr. It took FOREVER. We're about 75% done.

The kids loved it, and surprisingly, weren't that bad at it.

We filled holes AFTER we ran around in circles and rolled on the floor. Of course. Who doesn't do that when they buy a new property? :)

Here are a few pictures. The masking tape on the floor is showing where things are going. Walls, couches, chairs, desks, etc.

I hope to have some painting pictures to update on Sunday.

more coming soon.......

-a

0 comments: