CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Progress






Tonight I can actually tell we are making progress.....as much as I have disliked sanding and painting, pulling up glued down carpet off of a concrete floor takes the cake!


In order to put down the new flooring, obviously the old flooring has to be removed. We got half of it done. The other half will have to wait until tomorrow because I have to move all the 2x4's and misc. stuff before I can pull it up on that half. We also got the locks changed tonight.


The main wall supports seperating the reception area and shooting area is going up tomorrow. That will really make it seem like things are moving along. Dumpster should be delivered anytime, AND I finally got all the details of my sign worked out. So that is ordered now too. :) I'll post more update pictures in a few days.


-a

0 comments: