CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Spider Update

Apparently the huge 2 inch spider that I have is this type of spider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_garden_spider

According to other articles I read, they aren't harmful (yeah right!), and they usually live in one spot their whole lives (yee haw!). The male usually lives very near the female, just out of sight. (great!).

2 people actually came today to pick up pictures and commented on the spider. They saw it when walking up to the porch and it scared them.

Also, apparently I have a hungry spider because it keeps enclosing small insects in sacs that I am sure it will devore later when it's sure it can't get a piece of my flesh.

I can't wait for Rick to get back into town. 24 hours 'til death of spider...........

-a

p.s., I would reccomend anyone who doesn't like spiders (ooo me, me, me) DON'T GOOGLE spider trying to figure out what type a particular spider is. I WILL NOT be able to sleep now!

1 comments:

kristen said...

Here is my spider tip.... carburator cleaner. It kills everything. On contact. I HATE spiders. I just hate bugs. Period.
Kristen