CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Jason & Lindsey June 16, 2007























Lindsey and Jason had a beautiful wedding.

Although I didn't have any doubts, they thought of everything down to the very last detail. It was a perfect day. Lindsey looked so beautiful in her gown and Jason smiled all day long.

I have photographed or am on the books to photograph so many weddings from this "group" of friends. 4 or 5 I think. I am becoming to know them as really good friends even though we didn't know each other before that first wedding where we met. I feel at home photographing them now and they know what to expect from me. They know that I am the way I am and when I say "just one more" it's never just one.

So thank you Jason and Lindsey for allowing me to shoot another wedding where I felt at home. I enjoyed myself immensely and hopefully your proof book will carry you back to your day as editing your wedding has done for me.

Best Wishes

-a








0 comments: