CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bears 31 San Francisco 49ers 28






The Mighty Chicago Bears yet again proved their critics wrong by having a strong showing in Week 3 of the preseason. The Bears prevailed in the preseason game played Saturday night while I was covering a wedding. :(

However thanks to technology, and dish network, I am getting ready to watch the replay game on NFL Network at 10:00 p.m.

After reading the stats (which Rick has absolutely no idea I have done. He has avoided all news, internet sites, or NFL coverage that might give away the details of the game.) (I have no will power (hanging my head in shame). Anyway, after reading the stats, I am so excited about the watching the game.

We scored 3 touchdowns and 1 field goal on our first 4 possessions and got 17 first downs in the 1st half alone.

Our dynamic rookie, Devin Hester was taken out of the game with a shoulder injury, but I'm glad to report that it's only a bruise and he will make a speedy recovery. (hopefully in time for our season opener on September 9th).

recap....Bears rule, 49ers.....well you know. :)
Bears Preseason 3-0

Soldier Field, here we come....Bears vs. Browns, this Thursday, August 30th.

-a

0 comments: