CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Full Moon + Mommy with camera = 3 grumpy people














I love my kids. I would do anything for my kids. I would throw myself in front of a semi to protect my kids.... BUT, I absolutely for the life of me wish I wouldn't have uttered the words, "kids, do you want to go out to the studio?"



and so the story goes....



Rick left for a business trip at 4:30a.m. I got up when he left to finish placing an order with the lab because I had fallen asleep without finishing it about 2 hours before hand. I had to stay up about an hour to finish, and then went back to bed. By 9, our house is alive and kicking with the kids ALREADY picking on each other....oh yes, it's gonna be a GOOD day. A FULL MOON.



My kids are best friends. I have never met two kids who play better together than my kids. They take turn playing doll house, and then monsters. They never get sick of each other and run to get each other ice when they have a boo boo. Not today. Today was not a good day.



Somehow we made it through without blood or tears. Oh wait, there were tears, but no blood. I don't know of any at least.



Heidi tore up RJ's favorite poster with all of the toys that he's been asking for for his birthday. In return, RJ hid Heidi's favorite doll. RJ broke the freezer door (no fixing it), and Heidi broke the glass in one of my picture frames. My friend Amanda brought the kids lunch from Hardee's and neither one of them like the toy that they got in their meal. WHAT?! What kind of kid doesn't like a free toy. Now while it was not the coolest toy I've ever seen, COME ON! A free toy is a free toy. Tears insued when I got sick of hearing my two ungrateful kids complain about their FREE toy and I tossed the aforementioned toys in the garbage.



That is only the tip of the iceberg.



Then for some reason I decided that today would be a good day to take pictures....I need my head checked. Maybe it was lack of sleep, I don't know.


I was still pleased with the results, but keep in mind that I took 200 pictures and these were the only ones that I'll print from TWO HUNDRED shots. TWO HUNDRED. I am looking forward to my kids outgrowing those cheesy smiles. Although, then my camara will only be met with looks of contempt, and evil "I hate picture" stares.....never mind, I'll take cheesy smiles. :)



-a

0 comments: