CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

John & Lisa July 7, 2007


































John & Lisa got married on 7-7-07.

This was by far one of my most requested dates of 2007. Lucky 7's. I met Lisa at a wedding I shot in Charleston a year ago. Some of you may remember Beth and Steve's gorgeous wedding that I shot on the campus of Eastern. Lisa was a bridesmaid and then booked us for her wedding once she got engaged. (We love referrals like that)

John and Lisa got married in a very pretty church that was so wel lit it would have been impossible not to have gotten fantastic pictures in it. They had their reception at the gorgeous Eagle Creek Resort in Shelbyville. I would refer anyone to this resort. It was beautiful. (note all the pictures by the water) I'm not able to get shots like that all the time, so I was super excited about those.

I really enjoyed spending time with Lisa and John..... But then again, they are Chicago Bear's fans and they have a cool vintage car. Who doesn't love that?

Thanks again Lisa and John, best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

-a

0 comments: