CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Brian & Toni June 30, 2007































I couldn't wait to shoot Brian & Toni's wedding We had so much fun during their engagement shoot that I knew that I would feel right at home shooting their wedding. I wasn't disappointed.

Toni was beautiful, and so laid back and relaxed. Brian seemed "cool and collected" all day and then couldn't quit smiling all evening.

I couldn't wait to process Brian and Toni's proofs because Toni had scheduled in time for us to do fun pictures. (THANK YOU TONI!) Brides and Grooms always want to rush to their reception, but Toni wanted more pictures so off we went. I was thrilled with all of the original shots we were able to get, and I know Toni will be too.

Brian & Toni, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. I know you have a lifetime of happiness ahead of you. The memories we captured were only the beginning.

Best Wishes!

-a
Check back later TODAY for highlights from Lisa & John's special day. :)

0 comments: