CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Website......

Not only is Photo Graphics getting a new location....(see post below), but we are also getting a new website.

Now, I'd like to be able to tell you that I was planning this new site, and it is fantastic, and that it's better than anything you have ever seen before, but in reality....my old website company really really wasn't good. For those of you that know me, you realize that I really really used restraint in using "wasn't good" to describe them.

Portrait shoots were taking 24+ hours to upload and weddings taking 5+ days. I am so far behind in posting weddings that some of the poor brides, must think that I never intend on doing it.

Anyway, it is going to be functional very soon, and it will be fine. I think it looks nice and I do think that not only will it look better than my old site, the upload times will be so much faster which will not only eliminate time on my part, but make me a much happier person as well.

So, soon, you'll be transferred to a new site. Once the new site is visible, the old site will still be accessible until September 27th by going to

http://www.alindemann1.photosite.com/

thanks so much for everyone's patience.

-a

0 comments: