CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Travis & Katie June 9, 2007






































I had the honor of photographing the union of one of the nicest couples on June 9th.

Travis and Katie contacted me in 2005 after I had shot only a couple of weddings. Katie booked me right away and so she has to be the bride that I have "had on the books" for the largest length of time. I hope she's pleased that she took a chance on that girl that hadn't shot very many weddings 2 years ago!

Travis and Katie's day was calm and peaceful. No frantic running around, no crunched timelines, no "what seems like a disater at the time" disasters. Only friends and family that made the day that much more enjoyable. (all of this added on to the fact that St.Mary's in Ste. Marie has to be one of my all time favorite churches to shoot in, made the day really nice for me!)

I saw Katie and Travis yesterday at another wedding that I was shooting. I noticed them during part of the ceremony. They just have this happiness about them. I couldn't help but smile.

I am so happy for them and I am so honored that I had the opportunity to help them remember their day for all the years to come!

Congratulations Katie and Travis!
-a

0 comments: