CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brian & Jamie June 2, 2007



























I loved shooting Brian and Jamie's wedding.

I met them both last fall when I shot their engagment pictures. (Everything up until that point had been communication via telephone.)
It was at this session last October that Jamie said something that made me look forward to shooting their wedding. At some point in our conversation she said, "Brian's my rock. I don't know what I would do without him."

Wow, just wow. I love that. It made me wonder how often I let Rick know how much I appreciate how much he does for me and how hard he works for me and the kids. I know I don't tell him enough.

Brian and Jamie's day was very relaxed and smooth flowing. They had a gorgeous wedding at St. Anthony's church (which I love shooting in), and their reception was just beautiful.

You could tell how in love they are, Jamie just glowed all day long.
Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both........
check back in a couple days for a preview of Travis and Katie's wedding from June 9th.
-a

0 comments: