CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sunday, August 5th.......



I have 4 extra tickets, (I bought 12 and only have 8 people going) to the Family Fun Night at Soldier Field taking place on Sunday August 5th.

Preseason is fast approaching and I can't wait to see these guys practice on the 5th!

If you are a Bears fan, and I mean an AVID Bears fan, drop me an email if you are interested in going......

Here is a description I pulled from ticketmaster..........


Additional Information: Come see the Bears practice at Soldier Field. Fun
for the entire family. Pre-practice festivities begin outside the stadium at
3pm with live music, a beer garden, interactive games for kids, radio
stations and FREE STUFF! Stadium gates open at 5pm with practice beginning
at 7pm. Don't miss the chance to get on the field in the Chicago Sun-Times
Jersey off their Back scratch-off contest and stay late for our spectacular
fireworks display. A magical season is approaching and it all kicks off at
Soldier Field on August 5th!

First Come First Serve!

-a

0 comments: