CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Housework








This portrait has been in the planning stages for awhile, and I am so excited to have them done and to have them turn out exactly like I had imagined.


Anyone who has been to our home knows that I am pretty much out of wall space. I will have to start replacing portraits soon. (which will break my heart)


So, I am always on the lookout for spots on the wall that I can squeeze another portrait onto.


One day it just hit me..............the laundry room! I don't have any pictures in the laundry room! Not just anything would look good in there though and so I thought about having the kids fold laundry while sitting in the laundry basket or something to that effect.
Everything I thought of was going to embarras RJ at some point in his life, so I figured he wouldn't be upset if he didn't get to be in these particular portraits. Or at least he'd thank me when he was older!


So for the last few months, I have been gathering laundry pieces for Heidi's laundry shoot. I am super pleased with the results and hopefully they'll be hanging above my washer and dryer in a week or two.


I've also included one of Heidi and her new Bitty Baby by American Girl that she named Sally. For those of you that don't know about American Girl, feel free to visit http://www.americangirl.com/ , but my favorite part is that you can buy clothes to dress like your doll. I LOVE THAT! I have a feeling that this is gonna get out of hand.
For now, here is one of Heidi and Sally in their matching PJ's. If you check back about mid September (after Heidi's birthday), I have a feeling you'll see more matching outfits.

0 comments: