CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special. I woke up to 30+ email/text messages wishing me a happy day. 15 more came as the day went on.

I appreciated every one of them!

The kids made me cards and got me a Wii game. I got new houseslippers, lotions, new cordless phones, and gift certificates.

Miss Kaitlin even drove all the way to town just to bring me an ice cream cake.

A nap was also had.

A wonderful day it was.

-a
:)

a crazy editing schedule is keeping me from blogging regularly. forgive me. I hope to get some posts from the past few weeks up soon.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful birthday!! Hope the rest of this busy season is wonderful to you too ;)

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday Amber, sounds like you had a great day!

Ashley and Evan said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Wish we could have taken you out to celebrate "Girls Gone Wild" style!

DeAnn said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good one! We were thinking of you!