CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Facial Hair, Farleys, Leaves, Bowling, & Darts

I cleaned off both Rick's camera and mine tonight.

Miss Kaitlin bought the kids stick on facial hair out of a vending machine. They were so hilarious! RJ loved his, but Heidi's itched.We spend the evening with the Farleys a couple weeks ago. We had such a good time! Holly made the most fantastic macaroni and cheese! Heidi and I loved it!Baby Luke is just too cute!RJ, Heidi, Cole, and Ross played so good together (this time). Last time, RJ acted out. I was very happy with him this time.......We are looking forward to doing it again!I have no idea when these were taken....I must have been working. Looks like they had fun though!This was at my nephew's 8th birthday party. My kids love bowling!No idea what this is....it was on Rick's camera.

:)

-a

1 comments:

hncfarley said...

Good times, good times...