CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Could it be true?


Someone said there is a WAFFLE HOUSE in Collinsville.....Could it be true? I won't have to get on 2 state roads, then 2 interstates while crossing out of Illinois and into Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee before meeting my first one in Clarksville! Is it true that I can just get on I-70?


Now I'm sad that we aren't flying out of St Louis.... ;) (not really, but the waffle house does sound good! and you can bet your bottom dollar that we'll be checking to see if there really is one there. I have a couple of weddings in St Louis this summer!)


-a

:)

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

Yes there is a waffle house in Collinsville. It is about 3 miles from my house. If you need directions let me know.

Amanda (Massey) Martin

amberlindemann said...

This is such fantastic news to me. RJ can't wait to go back and eat more of what he likes to call "candy waffles" 'cause they're so sweet they taste like candy.