CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Fantastic Cookout











On Sunday, Sarah and I had a cookout at Ray and Debbie's house. It went so well, I'd like to call it, "our 1st annual cookout", assuming we will do it again next year.


In attendance: Sarah, Cliff, Jack, Me, Rick, RJ, Heidi, Jeremy, Keely, Cooper, Kate, Stella, Jill, Ben, Eliza, Lily, Gus, Holly, Ashley, Cole, Ross, Jamee, and Emily...and Amanda and Nick stopped for a little while too.


There was a bubble machine and "bubble world". There was sidewalk chalk, water guns. A triple slip and slide (we missed you Evan) and a kiddie pool. There was wood on the jeep, kids underwear on the ground and adults on the slip and slide. Hot dogs, Cheese Dogs (if you were lucky), smores and some fantastic potato stuff. Lots of swimming in the big pool too. Seriously, a fantastic time.


There was lots to drink, including margaritas that I brought. Is 3p.m. too early for tequila? I didn't think so. They all got drank, but I have to admit, I didn't have much help.


:)


-a

7 comments:

Amanda M said...

I wish I could have stayed a little longer, but it was really nice to everyone anyway!

Ashley and Evan said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you guys. I'm going to take an extra day off of work, so I can come into Newton early and we can all go to the Hilton!

By the way, it is very sad that there are all these photos of adorable kids and moms with their kids and then there is me and my bag. I think I need to start reproducing soon.

hncfarley said...

So where did you get the slip n slide? Ross wants one for his birthday.
It sure made a splash with Ross. We had fun and wish we could have stayed longer.
It is a cute bag Ashley, and it doesn't poop or whine. So you have that going for you.

amberlindemann said...

slip n slide came from walmart

$29.99 for the triple, which in my opinion is the only way to go

one lane for chad, one for cole, and one for ross

Anonymous said...

...I'm guessing no adults went on the slip n' slide???

Jamee said...

Amber, you take great pictures, BEST IN TOWN. I mean, who would think of taking a picture of the smores stuff on the table and of the undies on the ground.
All the pictures of the kids were great, they all looked really happy. The one of the cutie Farley boys is the best though

amberlindemann said...

Actually, I have to give credit to Sarah for the panties on the ground.....she was the one behind the camera for that one.

:)
-a