CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Proud Moments






So we all have proud moments in our lives when our children do something that just makes our insides go all warm and fuzzy.


I just had one.........Heidi can roll her tongue! I don't know how many pictures that I have of me as a kid (2 years old-ish) with my tongue rolled. RJ can't roll his, although he has almost burst blood vessels in his head trying.


Just one more little thing to prove that Heidi is actually my little clone.


Oh, and then the full body shot of RJ is the look and goofy grin that we would get from him in every single picture that we take if I didn't threaten him before heading out to the studio.


I thought I would post a couple of them just being goofy and silly. And for once I am actually not printing these as 20x24's for the wall! (This is a big achievment for me) I think I'll just print 11x14's instead!


:)


-a

0 comments: