CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun in the Sun.....











So, I know most of you probably remember me posting the same thing last year, but if you are on the fence about swimming lessons for your little one this year, I reccommend RJ and Heidi's teachers! Honestly, I can't say enough great things about them.


Heidi LOVES Miss Hannah and RJ LOVES Mr. Steve (he even has to wear his cowboy hat like Steve) and I LOVE how much they learn and how peaceful and serene it is during their lessons. I have gone to group lessons at the public pool and those come no where close to the instruction that they get with Hannah and Steve.


Give 'em a call if you're interested, you won't be sorry. 783-8355. Tell 'em RJ and Heidi sent you!


Here's some of today's fun.........


-a

1 comments:

Sarah D said...

Amber,
Love the pics! Your kids sure look like they are having fun. So nice to see Steven Frichtl #72 make your blog. Would love to see more of him!

Sarah