CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jared & Kristen May 19, 2007


















I had the distinct honor of photographing one of Newton's finest on the force and his wife. Jared and Kristen are friends of ours and I truly enjoyed capturing their day.



The Schackmann family is just so nice and I've done work for them before. It was a pleasure meeting Kristen's family as well.



I just think that the newlyweds looked SO in love all day long. I have found that as a wedding photographer, one of my most fulfilling moments is when I am editing the couple's first dance. I feel like I can tell so much about how much they want to be there and how much they love each other just by seeing how they look at each other during their first dance. Jared couldn't take his eyes off her and she absolutely lit up the room with happiness. I remember thinking "WOW".



Congratulations Jared and Kristen, I have no doubt that you were made for each other.






-a

0 comments: