CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

my ShootSac


Disclaimer: I did not take the following photograph, it can be found on http://www.shootsac.com/


Once a year at the photography industry tradeshows, vendors unveil new products that keep us drooling until their release. This year was no different. I have had my eye on this particular lens bag since the buzz began, but it's almost here, almost in my reach. FedEx says it's in Champaign, calling out to me. I should have it tomorrow. YeeeeeHaaaaaaaw!

The greatest thing about this bag is that it has about 20 different covers that you can purchase for it to spice your life up. I ordered 2, a very conservative brown for weddings, and a funky polka dot yellow for every other day of the week!

Here is a picture of the yellow. Now keep in mind that while this particular human backside is not mine, I do believe I will look just as cool sporting it. Albeit, the bag will probably look smaller compared to my backside though. hmmmmm. :)

I am SO gonna be stalking FedEx tomorrow!

-a


0 comments: