CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Jeremy & Danyel May 12, 2007





Jeremy & Danyel have been clients of mine for just about 18 months when they started bringing little Miss Hannah.

I was excited about getting to shoot their wedding as I knew it would be a relaxed day full of fun. I wasn't disappointed.

They are so laid back and with great personalities, that my job was so easy.

Not to mention that after we finished formals, we just hung out for about 45 minutes and visted before heading off to their reception. (I think they just needed a little break).

I took a picture of them after everything was over and it's my absolute favorite from the day. (It's the one of them relaxing casually on the alter).

Congratulations Jeremy & Danyel, we wish you the best!

-a

0 comments: