CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 14, 2009

10 years.......




15 years ago, I met the love of my life...I was 13, he was 17...the summer before my freshman year of highschool, the summer before his senior year.

I remember smiling ALOT. I knew he was something special.

Over the next 12 months, we endured alot, (and bickered alot).....he moved 4 hours away for college. NO ONE thought we could make it work.....I KNEW we could.

I remember the $300 phone bills.....worth every penny. Somehow we made it through.

11 years ago, he proposed. I remember smiling ALOT! :)

and

10 years ago, I married the love of my life!

the man who puts up with my constant sarcasm


who understands all of my quirks and craziness


who has always supported me in anything I wanted to do


who has always taken care of me


who has always given me anything that I want


who shares my love of everything Chicago Bears


but most importantly
who gave me my children. The loves of my life.

Rick,
I consider myself so lucky to have you in my life everyday. Thank you for being such a great husband and such a great father......You mean more to me than you will EVER know.

love....
-a

1 decade down....hopefully we have 6 or 7 more to go.

4 comments:

Jamee said...

Congratulations, 10 years is a big deal. Have fun eating out and enjoying each other.

hncfarley said...

Happy to you!!

DeAnn said...

Loved that post...Happy Belated Anniversary! It really would've been nice had I remembered to tell you that last night after you fixed us that awesome meal, huh! Delicious...thanks a bunch!

Megan said...

How sweet I have tears in my eyes! Congrats:)