CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Miss Kaitlin takes 4 and 5

Miss Kaitlin is officially done with all of her senior sessions!

I have to say I am a bit sad. I had SO much fun shooting her sessions. All five of them!

I did buy her the most rockin' yellow peacoat that we forgot about. We may have to jump out and do a super quick shot or too in the snow this year with that one, but depending on the winter snows, we are calling it quits.

Here are highlights from sessions 4 and 5.

We really planned them out for a long time. Completely worth it.

:)
-a

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Awesome...love the victorian sofa idea! How will Kaitlin ever narrow down her choices?

Sarah D said...

I am so sorry that Kaitlin's sessions are over!

Her pics are some of your best work yet.

Hope you have a little bit of your creative juices left to photograph Baby Chuck Chuck!