CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Travis & Lyssa August 11, 2007


















Travis and Lyssa had a beautiful wedding, and I was so honored to be chosen to photograph the event. (Not to mention that I went to high school with Travis and it's always fun to photograph friend's weddings)

I had worked with the Michl family 8 months ago when Travis's sister Julie got married, so I knew that the wedding would be gorgeous and the day would move smoothly.

I wasn't disappointed. They thought of everything!

Wyatt was the star of the show during the ceremony and I had so much fun photographing him.
(One of my favorite shots of the whole day is him in the aisle of the church watching Mommy and Daddy get married!, so adorable!)

I wish Travis and Lyssa the best! Check out the rest of their wedding under the recent wedding folder on our main page. http://www.photographicsgallery.net/

-a

0 comments: